What Are Cookies
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer or mobile device if you agree. The text in a cookie often consists of a string of numbers and letters that uniquely identifies your computer. Cookies help us provide you with the best experience user we can.
We use website function cookies to:
• Make our website work as you’d expect.
• Remember your search settings during and between visits.
• Allowing you to add comments to our site. Improve the speed/security of the site.
• Continuously improve our website for you.
• Make our marketing more efficient.
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.