You are automatically logged-out of myGP after 30 seconds of not using the app.
You will then need your PIN code that was sent to your mobile or your finger-print scanner to log back in.
You can change your PIN Code in the myGP Settings.
The option to add different appointment types such as nurse, urgent, diabetes etc. is there for practices, so if you cannot see this then it was their decision not to include it.
Please contact your practice and tell them you would like see a certain appointment type become available in the myGP app.
Messages cannot be deleted. However we will be introducing an archive option for messages in the app.
NOTE: Messages are stored on our servers and do not effect your mobile phone's storage!
If you have logged into myGP and not found any appointments in the Book Appointment section, it is most likely down to two reasons:
If you do not see any free appointments to book, then please contact your practice, as they are responsible for managing the appointments that you see on the app.
If your practice says that they are using the app and you should be able to see free slots, then please message us through the feedback centre available within the app (Settings > Send Feedback) and we can look into this for you.
myGP is the latest 'must-have' healthcare app for patients. It provides fast and easy access to healthcare from your smartphone.
Key features & benefits:
- Register remotely with just your mobile number and date of birth that are registered at your GP practice.
- View, book and cancel appointments with your GP with just a few taps.
- Add your children, partners, parents and other adult dependants to your myGP app.
- Create alerts to help you to remember to take your medication at the right time.
- Track and record your weight and blood pressure to help you to stay healthy.
- Access your medical record using your 10 digit NHS user online ID.